May 2, 1987

Today Al and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. It is amazing how fast the years have gone by and how full our lives have become.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to May 2, 1987

1. Rose Antinori says:

Thanks. All very 80’s. Maybe not annoying but inconvenient.

2. Maggie P says:

I love these photos of you and Al…beautiful dress Rose. And I bet you it wasnt “annoying” to celebrate with photos outside. (You crack me up!)

3. You know, for anyone who remembers, I know it was annoying gathering everyone outside for those photos but now I’m glad we have them because some of those people are gone now. ( I added my mother’s family photo that I forgot.)

4. Thank you all. JM – what difference does 5yrs make anyway.

5. Joe Chavez Carey says:

Congratulations you guys! Definitely an inspiration to us “newlyweds.”

6. Kate Carey says:

Happy Anniversary, what a milestone. Paul and I love your wedding pics!

7. jnmchcarey says:

Happy Anniversary, this is huge! 30 years, we love you guys

8. Albie says:

Nice uni-brow!! It used to grow back in 20 minutes, now I’m just glad it’s not gray.

9. dantinori says:

Wow! Can’t believe you “kids” have been married 25 years already! Where did the time go! Have a very Happy Anniversary! We love you guys! Here’s to the next 25!
    XO Deb & Paul & Dave

10. Margaret says:

Congratulations on this big day! We love you lots.
    Margaret, Jim and kids

11. Betsy Antinori Mundell says:

Happy Anniversary and congratulations to one of the finest and funniest couples I know. Dang, we was so young! Albie, you’re rocking that shell necklace. Kisses from Cali, Bets

12. Jane Carey says:

Beautiful!! Congratulations to both of you on this wonderful occasion! Here’s to many more anniversaries to come!!! We love you! Jane, John and all